So we will be hosting a charity group break with all proceeds going towards a special charity that will be chosen by those in the group break, the majority of votes by those involved will win. You will have three choices when you sign up for the group break. You can choose between Special Olympics Oregon, National MS Society, or the Portland Providence Medical Foundation. If there is a tie amongst participants in the voting, I will cast the deciding vote.
Each spot in this charity group break is $10. $10 will guarantee you 3 teams in this break. The first team you will be picking yourself with the other two randomized.
To sign up, post below with your team of choice and which charity you would like to support. Then, send $10 via PayPal to email@example.com to lock that spot in. Make sure the email you use when you post here matches your PayPal email. If it’s different, please let me know. After all the spots have been paid for I will post the video and the review of the product. All the cards will be sent out to the winners.
Since this product only contains a limited number of cards, if none of your 3 teams gets a card, I will send out something to you just for participating and helping support this charitable event.
Again, all proceeds will benefit the majority of the chosen charity by the people involved in this break. I will scan or take a screen shot of the donation for everyone afterward.
Participants/Team/Charity of Choice:
1. Richard Wade – Braves – National MS Society (PAID) (Rays, Blue Jays)
2. Doc – Phillies – National MS Society (PAID) (Angels, Dodgers)
3. Cards and Case Breaks – Red Sox – National MS Society (PAID) (Rangers, Tigers)
4. Sports Card Radio – Athletics – Special Olympics Oregon (PAID) (Padres, Brewers)
5. flatsports – Twins – CHARITY (PAID) (Marlins, Mets)
6. mojobreak – Giants – Special Olympics Oregon (PAID) (Astros, Diamondbacks)
7. Ryan Cracknell – Mariners – National MS Society (PAID) (Cubs, Orioles)
8. Dylan Zeh – Pirates – National MS Society (PAID) (Nationals, Indians)
9. Mike – Yankees – National MS Society (PAID) (Rockies, Royals)
10. Jeff Laws – White Sox – National MS Society (PAID) (Reds, Cardinals)
It has been confirmed by those participating, that $100 will be donated to the National MS Society. I appreciate all of your participation. The review and video will be up shortly.